The Sin City Mad Baker

My photo
Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
The Sin City Mad Baker is a Cake Artist and Union Baker on the fabulous Las Vegas Strip.

6.08.2007

Erin's Cake


I made this "Cupcake Cake" for my nieces 2nd
birthday. It is hard to believe that the little "Stinker" is 2!
At lunch with Erin and her father(my brother) the other day, I thought I would
die when she told me.."You don't know 'bout me TeeTee!"

Underneath all of that icing are some
of the most delicious cupcakes that I've ever had...
I know because I ate one before I made the cake!
It was more difficult to make than I thought...This is definitely
not some of my best work, but it was fun to make!

I really like working with fondant better than buttercream:)

3 comments:

Shaumarai said...

With a blog name like Sin City Cakes, I can only suppose you live in Las Vegas. If this is true then I would love to purchase or perhaps have a cake made for myself. I have a birthday coming up on the 30th, what are the chances?

The Sin City Mad Baker said...

Shaumarai,

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. At this time I only bake cakes for family and friends because I do not own a business and in Las Vegas you cannot run a bakery business from home. If I could, I would be delighted to help.

Thanks for visiting:)

Shaumarai said...

Well of course you can still help, bake a cake and I pay you. Just like as if I was a friend or family. Of course I could always just become your friend.

Blog Archive