The Sin City Mad Baker

My photo
Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
The Sin City Mad Baker is a Cake Artist and Union Baker on the fabulous Las Vegas Strip.

11.22.2011

Abby's 1st Birthday




















It is hard to believe that not too long ago, Abby's mom and dad
were celebrating her arrival with a baby shower cake that I made
for the occasion.

The cake was vanilla and chocolate marble with Italian Meringue Icing.
This is what Abby's mom, Victoria had to say about the cake.

"Thank you so much for Abby's birthday cake & cupcakes. I couldn't have
asked for anything better. Both cake and cupcakes went beyond my expectations
& every single on of my guests were so impressed with how they came out. I
received an endless amount of compliments. Abby, Peter and myself appreciate
every last bit of work you put into it and can't wait to meet up with you on our
next cake order. Your work is awesome!"

No comments:

Blog Archive