The Sin City Mad Baker

My photo
Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
The Sin City Mad Baker is a Cake Artist and Union Baker on the fabulous Las Vegas Strip.

1.27.2007

Dre's 21st Birthday











Today my oldest nephew celebrated his 21st Birthday!
He wanted a white cake with strawberry and my famous homemade buttercream icing.
I came up with the idea to design a cake that looks like a champagne bottle in an ice bucket.
Lucky for me there was already inspiration floating around on the internet. This project took 8 hours to complete. Dre had a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha Vick, I loved to see your cakes. They are amazing! The champagne cake is very clever. Thanks for showing how you made it.
Success girl.
Aloha,
Tania from Maui

The Sin City Mad Baker said...

Thanks, Tania!

It was really fun to make and thanks so much for the well wishes:)

Blog Archive