The Sin City Mad Baker

My photo
Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
The Sin City Mad Baker is a Cake Artist and Union Baker on the fabulous Las Vegas Strip.

3.21.2014

Van's 40th Birthday Cake in black, white and silver.



Philana wanted  a cake to celebrate her husband's 40th Birthday. They celebrated in style with white butter cake and Italian Meringue Icing! This is what she had to say about the cake. "I just want to say thanks, again, Vicky. You did an amazing job. Not only is this cake even more incredibly beautiful than I even imagined, but it is delicious! It is moist, flavorful, delectable perfection. I sat this morning with my husband, watching the sunrise, casting this beautiful red glow on the mountains...and ate cake for breakfast. I don't know how today could get any better. Thank you so much. You are wonderfully talented!" 


No comments:

Blog Archive