The Sin City Mad Baker

My photo
Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
The Sin City Mad Baker is a Cake Artist and Union Baker on the fabulous Las Vegas Strip.

10.16.2010

Victoria's Baby Shower Cake




















Victoria is expecting her first child!
Her colors are pink and brown for the shower.
I took the monogram from the invitation and
incorporated pink circles from the invitation.
White butter cake, Italian Meringue and a
strawberry whipped filling.

And this is what Victoria had to say about her cake.

"Hi Vicky, thank you sooo much for the wonderful cake! Everyone loved how it looked and how it tasted. It was wonderful, I loved everything about it too. I even had people say that it was the best cake they've ever tasted. It was awesome thank you for taking the time to have made it for me I appreciate it a whole lot"-Victoria

No comments:

Blog Archive