The Sin City Mad Baker

My photo
Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
The Sin City Mad Baker is a Cake Artist and Union Baker on the fabulous Las Vegas Strip.

11.19.2010

German Chocolate and Carrot Cake











Carrot cake with cream cheese icing.
There is a special spin on my recipe, but
if I told you, I'd have to kill you!
A gift to a good friend of my huband.

This is what Jeff had so say about the cake:
"Carrot Cake is super delicious!!!! Definitely
tastes homemade. Everything is so fresh.
Frosting is amazing!!!!"



Light and airy German Chocolate Cake,
Coconut pecan filling and creamy chocolate icing.
This cake is loaded with toasted pecans and coconut.
The combination of chocolate, pecans and coconut
makes this one of my most requested cakes.
This cake is being shipped 1,700 miles!

No comments:

Blog Archive