The Sin City Mad Baker

My photo
Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
The Sin City Mad Baker is a Cake Artist and Union Baker on the fabulous Las Vegas Strip.

1.19.2010

Jean Philipe Patisserie
























































Recently, I had the opportunity to spend time working at one of the best bake shops in the country, Jean Philipe's in the Aria at City Center. It was an awesome experience, and I had a chance to see how things are done in a creative, high end bakeshop, but made the decision to leave because of a schedule change that conflicted with my school schedule. Never be afraid to walk away from cash if it conflicts with goals which are important to you. It was a hard decision to make, but I'm thankful that I stood firmly for my own personal goals.

Above are a few desserts that I "finished" while working at Jean Philipe for both the Aria and Bellagio.

No comments:

Blog Archive